- Key Benefits: Moisturizing and skin repairing
- Contains extract of fermented Green tea with Honey which is good for anti-inflammatory effect
- Deep moisture and intense hydrating, nourishing effect from contained Hyaluronic Acid
- Niacinamide, Adenosine contained brightening, anti-wrinkle cosmetic and formulations contain at least 95% ingredients of natural origin
- Applied WONDER's very own patented natural liposome technology, encourages healthy skin functions, including regeneration, anti-inflammatory responses, and targeting a multitude of skin imperfections
- The sheet is made of environmental friendly microfibril that contains Moso Bamboo charcoal powder giving the sheet an excellent skin adhesive property and impurity absorbing quality
- Recommended for moisturizing your skin
- Key Ingredients: Fermented Green Tea with Honey and Momordica Charantia Fruit, Leaf Ferment Extract.
- Green tea is full of polyphenol, flavonoid organic acids, vitamins and amino acids where as honey contains rich proteins, vitamins, organic acids and minerals.
- By combining them and process through our fermentation technology, we have created Honey Green which is a powerful skin moisturization with repairing effects.
- Haruharu WONDER’s unique fermentation formula transforms raw ingredients to more flexible configuration for the skin to absorb.
- Fermented green tea with honey has much more soft texture with more powerful brightening, anti-inflammation, and regeneration effect than its original state.
Type of Sheet: Bio-cellulose
D.I. WATER, Glycerin, 1.2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Propanediol, Beta-Glucan, Betaine, Trehalose, Xanthan gum, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Lactobacillus/Momordica Charantia Fruit/Leaf Ferment Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Yeast Ferment Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Honey, Lecithin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrolyzed Extensin, Maltodextrin, Sophora Flavescens Root Extract, Bletilla Striata Root Extract, Adenosine, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Ethyl Linalool, Tetramethyl Acetyloctahydronaphthalenes, Methyldihydrojasmonate